The Personnel Advisor® has been serving employers and human resource professionals since 1985. The goal of our service is to provide the necessary tools to help business professionals avoid personnel problems and expensive, time-consuming legal liabilities. We keep our subscribers up-to-date on the ever changing state and federal employment regulations. Our services save subscribers time, money, and hours of needless research by providing an economical source of HR compliance materials including our user-friendly, ad-free website.
Our cost effective service consists of an integrated set of easy to use tools that include a human resource reference manual and a complete HR website with forms, checklists, labor law posters, new hire packet, and many other valuable HR tools.
Our product line includes:
- Reference Manual - in a convenient 3-ring binder, 400+ pages
- Internet - Members-Only Web Services
- Reference Manual - Electronic Version Available Online
- Monthly E-Newsletters
- E-mail Alerts - Breaking News and Important HR Changes
- State and Federal Employment Posters (free, printable PDFs)
- Laminated All-in-One Employment Posters (members-only pricing)
- Printable/Interactive Personnel Forms
- Employee Handbook Template
- New Hire Packet - Forms and Notices
Available in three purchase options:
- Premium Service - Reference Manual with Online Subscription
- Online Subscription Only
- Reference Manual Only
Compiled in a hard cover three-ring binder, the 400+ page reference manual is a comprehensive human resources handbook written in a user-friendly, question-and-answer style. The manual covers everything an employer needs for effective personnel management and provides quick answers to commonly asked questions in any workplace. It is equally useful as a planning tool, offering techniques to assist employers in complying with their legal obligations as well as productivity suggestions. Updates to The Personnel Advisor are issued throughout the year at no additional cost to subscribers.
- Legal Obligations and Agencies
- Safety and Health
- Equal Opportunity
- Employee Relations and Productivity
- Policies and Practices
The Personnel Advisor Reference Manual is also available electronically at www.thepersonneladvisor.net. The manual is posted in Adobe Acrobat ® PDF Format for easy accessibility and searching. The website includes many additional online reference tools to assist business professionals, such as:
- Downloadable forms
- State and federal employment posters - free, printable
- Employee Handbook sample policies and Template
- New Hire Packet - mandatory forms and notices in one printable file
- Hot News
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Related Links to government websites, compliance data, and fact sheets
- Resources for government agency contact information
Finding solutions to personnel problems can be a full-time job - The Personnel Advisor does the job for you.
To read what our subscribers have to say about our services, please visit our Testimonials section.